All students require registration and class enrollment prior to participating in any class. This includes students trying the “First class is free!” promotion. Please register online prior to arriving at the studio since a studio administrator may not be available to register you in the office. If you need assistance with registration and enrollment, call Matt Tyler directly at 858-230-1144.
Tuition may be paid by automatic recurring debit or credit charges. ACH is no longer accepted. Automatic recurring payments are taken on the 1st of each month. For your convenience, as well as to save administrative time, we highly encourage all students to pay their dance tuition using one of these methods.
If this method of payment is not preferred, we will accept payments in the form of cash or check, however, tuition must be paid in full with two installments for 5 months worth of classes. Summer classes would require one pro-rated payment for the entire 6 weeks.
Tuition and Payment Information
You will be paying for the entire school year of 36 weeks of classes held over 10 months September – June. This is an average of 3.6 classes per month. The Registration Fee is non-refundable and is due during the online registration process (except for Summer class programs). New students joining after September will have their class charges pro-rated from the time they join.
The calendar in each month will vary depending upon which day you have your class. Some months you may have 2 or 3 classes, others 4 or 5. Tuition remains the same regardless of the number of weeks in a given month. Everyone will have had at least 36 classes over the ten months. If for any reason you decide to discontinue your classes, you are not obligated to pay for the balance of the school year.
No credit is given for student absences, however the student may makeup in other classes.
Here are some important policies to be aware of:
- Non Sufficient Funds fee is $25.00
- Any student with an overdue balance of more than 45 days will not be allowed into class until payment in full is received.
- If you change or add a class, or have any questions concerning the monthly charge, please inform someone in the office or email firstname.lastname@example.org with information regarding your change.
- If you need to change you payment method, please proactively manage your payment methods using the secure online Client Portal Web site
- If, for whatever reason, you discontinue all classes, please notify the studio office 30 days in advance of doing so. Once notice is given, all future scheduled tuition charges on your account will be suspended.
- Please make up any missed class within one month of your absence, if possible; again, no credit will be given for missed classes.
Fall 2017 Tuition Rates
Annual Registration Fee (per student): $30)
|Weekly Class||Monthly Rate||2nd Class (5% discount)||3rd Class (10% discount)|
|½ hour class||$49||$46||$44|
|45 minute class||$59||$56||$53|
|1+ hour class||$69||$66||$62|
|Dedicated Dancers Level 1
(4-5 hours/week) *
|Dedicated Dancers Level 2
(6+ hours/week) *
|Sibling and/or Military discount, additional 5%|
|* Dedicated Dancer rates not eligible for discounts|
|* Discounts are only applied to full tuition amounts|
Whether your child has been introduced to a new skill in class that they want to master or refine technique already attained, a private lesson can do wonders for a dancer! Students can schedule a solo, duo or trio lesson with an available instructor throughout the session.
Contact the studio to check teacher availability.
|Private lessons are not eligible for discount programs|
|Private Lessons||Solo Rate||Duo Rate||Trio Rate|
|Parents of students taking adult dance classes
(children must be concurrently enrolled)
|50% (off adult class only)|
***Tuition is based per student, not per family***
|Studio Space Rental||Rate|
|Rental space available for student use, rehersals, and exercise classes|